Tax Credit Leasing Agent
Concord, CA US
Why work for Renoir?
Renoir Staffing is always busy with all property management jobs and looking for employees that can go straight to work! Renoir is a great company to work for while you are in-between permanent jobs, or if you want the leisure of taking time off between assignments. The company believes in work/life balance and values their employees. Once an employee has met the qualifications, sick time, medical benefits, and 401k are available. Ask your recruiter for details.
Renoir Staffing is currently looking for a Leasing Agent that is great at sales, marketing and above all, customer service!
General functions of the Tax Credit leasing Agent:
- Processes and maintains accurate resident files
- Works closely with the Property Manager and maintenance team to ensure quality work is completed
- Processes re-certifications and renewals on time
- Ensures that all applicants and residents are in compliance with government regulations
- Assists applicant with the application process
- Creates and updates the wait list
- Completes any daily, weekly, or monthly reports assigned by Property Manager
- Assists residents with work orders or any issues they are having in their home
- Completes move-in walk through with new residents
- Excellent customer service: someone who can navigate all types of situations
- Knowledge of Property Management software
- Knowledge of affordable housing/government programs
- Attention to detail
- Understands and complies with state landlord-tenant law, Fair Housing laws and Cal-OSHA
- Knowledge of Excel, WORD, Outlook
- Works well under pressure and maintains a positive friendly attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to communicate effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
Renoir Application Process:
- Renoir’s application can be completed online or in office. Government ID’s will need to be shown in person at one of our offices
- Renoir conducts post-offer criminal history backgrounds and reference checks in compliance with federal and state laws
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Renoir is a drug-free workplace!
Since 1985, Renoir Staffing, LLC has been meeting the needs of apartment communities, property management companies, and commercial real estate offices in California. Headquartered in Folsom, Renoir Staffing has branch offices in Alameda and Garden Grove, employing more than 600 people with over $10 million in sales. The company has repeatedly been listed as one of the largest staffing agencies in the Bay Area. Please visit our website at www.renoirstaffing.com