San Jose, CA US
Why work for Renoir?
Renoir Staffing is always busy with all property management jobs and looking for employees that can go straight to work! Renoir is a great company to work for while you are in-between permanent jobs, or if you want the leisure of taking time off between assignments. The company believes in work/life balance and values their employees. Once an employee has met the qualifications, sick time, medical benefits, and 401k are available. Ask your recruiter for details.
Renoir Staffing is currently looking for an experienced Property Manager. This person needs to know how to run a team with positive leadership, great communication, and achieve the property goals!
General functions of the Property Manager:
- Follows the guidelines for the property management company; takes direction and reports to Property Supervisor
- Ensures that the property and leasing office is clean and presentable
- Works closely with the maintenance team to ensure that work orders and make-readies are done in a timely manner
- Processes the collection of rent and posts 3-day notices
- Works closely with vendors and contractors
- Processes invoices and sends off for payment in a timely manner
- Reports all incidents to Property Supervisor immediately
- Manager should walk the property throughout the week to ensure good curb appeal and check vacant units for move-in status
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
- Conducts staff meetings on regular basis
- Develop, maintain, and implement marketing plan
- Reviews and stays in-line with the property’s operating expenses
- Works closely with leasing team to ensure that vacant/on-notice units are being rented
- Assists on-site team and Property Supervisor with any general projects that need to be done
- Knowledge of Property Management software
- Understands and complies with state landlord-tenant law, Fair Housing laws and Cal-OSHA
- Knowledge of all rental processes and marketing trends
- Knowledge of Excel, WORD, Outlook
- Works well under pressure and maintains a positive friendly attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to communicate effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
Renoir Application Process:
- Renoir’s application can be completed online or in office. Government ID’s will need to be shown in person at one of our offices
- Renoir conducts post-offer criminal history backgrounds and reference checks in compliance with federal and state laws
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Renoir is a drug-free workplace!
Since 1985, Renoir Staffing, LLC has been meeting the needs of apartment communities, property management companies, and commercial real estate offices in California. Headquartered in Folsom, Renoir Staffing has branch offices in Alameda and Garden Grove, employing more than 600 people with over $10 million in sales. The company has repeatedly been listed as one of the largest staffing agencies in the Bay Area. Please visit our website at www.renoirstaffing.com