Commercial Property Manager
Rancho Cordova, CA US
Why work for Renoir?
Renoir Staffing is always busy with all property management jobs and looking for employees that can go straight to work! Renoir is a great company to work for while you are in-between permanent jobs, or if you want the leisure of taking time off between assignments. The company believes in work/life balance and values their employees. Once an employee has met the qualifications, sick time, medical benefits, and 401k are available. Ask your recruiter for details.
General functions of the Commercial Property Manager
- Work with current tenants on lease renewals
- Manage multiple property projects
- Work closely with the maintenance, leasing and accounting team to ensure everyone is meeting deadlines and goals
- Stay in line with the operating budget
- Oversee the financial reports, variance analysis, and rent collections
- Obtain and monitor insurance certificates from tenants and vendors
- Experience preparing annual budgets and operating expense reconciliations
- A problem solver; able to provide solutions!
- Excellent customer service: someone who can navigate all types of situations
- Someone that can manage the day-to-day operations of building(s)
- Knowledge of Property Management software
- Lease administration experience
- Understands and complies with state landlord-tenant law, Fair Housing laws and Cal-OSHA
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Real Estate License
- College Degree or experience as a Property Manager
- Knowledge of Excel, WORD, Outlook
- Work well under pressure and maintain a positive friendly attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to communicate effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
Renoir Application Process:
- Renoir’s application can be completed online or in office. Government ID’s will need to be shown in person at one of our offices
- Renoir conducts post-offer criminal history backgrounds and reference checks in compliance with federal and state laws
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Renoir is a drug-free workplace!
Since 1985, Renoir Staffing, LLC has been meeting the needs of apartment communities, property management companies, and commercial real estate offices in California. Headquartered in Folsom, Renoir Staffing has branch offices in Alameda and Garden Grove, employing more than 600 people with over $10 million in sales. The company has repeatedly been listed as one of the largest staffing agencies in the Bay Area. Please visit our website at www.renoirstaffing.com