Assistant Commercial Property Manager
Hayward, (none selected) US
Why work for Renoir?
Renoir Staffing is always busy with all property management jobs and looking for employees that can go straight to work! Renoir is a great company to work for while you are in-between permanent jobs, or if you want the leisure of taking time off between assignments. The company believes in work/life balance and values their employees. Once an employee has met the qualifications, sick time, medical benefits, and 401k are available. Ask your recruiter for details.
General functions of the Property Manager:
- Excellent customer service: someone who can navigate all types of situations
- Assists with tenant and vendor customer service
- Assists with overseeing and coordinating property management, maintenance and construction activities associated with commercial tenants in the buildings such as warehouse, manufacturing, retail and office buildings
- Updating and maintaining tenant and vendor lists
- Work with current tenants on lease renewals
- Assists with getting bids for projects and analyzing contract bids
- Coordinates vendor activities for contracted work
- Assists with preparing budgets, variance reports, and goals to meet property requirements
- Work closely with the maintenance, leasing and accounting team
- Coordinate new tenant events
- Oversee the financial reports, variance analysis and rent collections
- A problem solver; able to provide solutions!
- Have a working knowledge of various leasing agreements
- Knowledge of Property Management software
- Lease administration experience
- Understands and complies with state landlord-tenant law, Fair Housing laws and Cal-OSHA
- Experience in commercial property management
- Knowledge of Excel, WORD, Outlook
- Works well under pressure and maintains a positive friendly attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to communicate effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
Renoir Application Process:
- Renoir’s application can be completed online or in office. Government ID’s will need to be shown in person at one of our offices
- Renoir conducts post-offer criminal history backgrounds and reference checks in compliance with federal and state laws
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Renoir is a drug-free workplace!
Since 1985, Renoir Staffing, LLC has been meeting the needs of apartment communities, property management companies, and commercial real estate offices in California. Headquartered in Folsom, Renoir Staffing has branch offices in Alameda and Garden Grove, employing more than 600 people with over $10 million in sales. The company has repeatedly been listed as one of the largest staffing agencies in the Bay Area. Please visit our website at www.renoirstaffing.com