Davis, CA 95616
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Job Location: Davis, CA and the surrounding area
Maintenance Technician Position Description:
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for apartment turns, routine service repairs, and janitorial tasks. These positions are temporary but could lead to a full-time for the right person.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
The following reflects management s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Make vacant units ready for move in
- Complete all work orders for current residents
- Maintain excellent curb appeal
- Troubleshooting appliances, plumbing, light electrical and painting
Qualifications for Maintenance Technician:
Qualified candidates should have at least 2 years of maintenance experience. Candidates must have basic tools. Should be professional, good with residents, and can work independently. In addition:
- Ability to work well with others and take direction for supervisors
- Ability to meet deadlines for move-ins
- Time management skills are required
- Work well under pressure
- Fair Housing knowledge is a plus
- Criminal background check required
Pay Rate: DOE
Renoir Staffing, LLC is committed to a drug-free workplace!
Since 1985, Renoir Staffing, LLC has been meeting the needs of apartment communities, property management companies, and commercial real estate offices. Headquartered in Alameda, Renoir Staffing has branch offices in San Jose, Folsom, and Anaheim, CA, employing more than 400 people with over $5 million in sales. The company has repeatedly been listed as one of the largest staffing agencies in the Bay Area. Please visit our website at www.Renoirstaffing.Com