Thousand Oaks, CA 91358
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Maintenance Supervisor Position Description:
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for all physical operations of the property, particularly preservation and maintenance of the asset. This position manages toward the owner's objectives as described in the operating budget, in accordance with policies and procedures defined by the company with the primary objective of increasing the net operating income of the property. The Maintenance Supervisor provides a quality living environment for residents and establishes a positive, productive working relationship with the property staff.
Responsibilities of Maintenance Supervisor:
- Monitoring and direction of scheduling all maintenance personnel and vendors, making most efficient use of available resources; Directs workers engaged in painting, ground maintenance, repairs, and the upkeep of buildings
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Responsible for ordering parts and materials, inventory control, management of the apartment turnover process, troubleshooting and repair of all mechanical systems; Responsible for timely completion of service requests
Qualifications for Maintenance Supervisor:
At least 5 Years experience working as a Maintenance Supervisor is required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with 5+ years experience and/or training in Maintenance
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience.
- Must have minimum three certificates from related institutions reflecting completion of maintenance related courses, such as BOMA, IREM and/or vocational programs, or four or more year's inter-company experience.
- Ability to give instructions, comprehend, read and write short correspondence, and memos in English. Ability to communicate in order to maintain safety in the workplace and serve internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Must be available for on-call services
- Criminal background check required.
Pay Rate: $21.00 - $22.00 per hour DOE
Renoir Staffing, LLC is committed to a drug-free workplace!
Since 1985, Renoir Staffing, LLC has been meeting the needs of apartment communities, property management companies, and commercial real estate offices. Headquartered in Alameda, Renoir Staffing has branch offices in San Jose, Folsom, and Orange, CA, employing more than 400 people with over $5 million in sales. The company has repeatedly been listed as one of the largest staffing agencies in the Bay Area. Please visit our website at www.Renoirstaffing.Com