Leasing Consultant and Hotel Concierge
San Francisco, CA 94101
Job Title: Leasing Consultant and Hotel Concierge
Job Location: San Francisco and throughout the Peninsula, CA
Responsibilities of the Leasing Consultant and Hotel Concierge:
The following reflects management s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Greet visitors with a smile!
- Handle fast-paced front lobby with multiple phone lines
- Answer questions and distribute information
- Conduct property tours
- Process work order and maintenance service requests
- Enthusiastically orientate prospects on company/product
- Interact professionally with all visitors, vendors and staff
Qualifications for Leasing Consultant and Hotel Concierge:
At least 2 year experience working as a leasing consultant with strong customer service experience.
- Professional dress required, suit, slacks and safe shoe wear
- Front office, multi-phone line and high energy
- Ability to juggle multiple visitors or acknowledge all visitors upon entrance
- Exceptional organization and time management skills required
- Work well under pressure
- Computer literacy, if applicable
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Criminal background check required
Pay Rate: DOE
Renoir Staffing, LLC is committed to a drug-free workplace!
Since 1985, Renoir Staffing, LLC has been meeting the needs of apartment communities, property management companies, and commercial real estate offices. Headquartered in Alameda, Renoir Staffing has branch offices in San Jose, Folsom, and Anaheim, CA, employing more than 400 people with over $5 million in sales. The company has repeatedly been listed as one of the largest staffing agencies in the Bay Area. Please visit our website at www.Renoirstaffing.Com