Stockton, CA 95202
Job Title: Leasing Consultant
Job Location: Stockton, CA and throughout the surrounding area
Leasing Consultant Position Description: The Leasing Consultant, under the supervision of the Property Manager, is responsible for providing information on available units, leasing and pre-leasing apartments under the affordable housing guidelines, providing calculations based on affordable housing guidelines, and conducting unit tours.
Responsibilities of the Leasing Consultant:
The following reflects management s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Greet potential residents and answer main phone line
- Prepare and process new applications and re-certifications
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Conduct tours of property with potential residents
- Schedule work orders, light data entry
- Staging models in preparation to show and move-in inspections
Qualifications for Leasing Consultant:
- Must have two years in property management/real estate industry
- Experience with AMSI, YARDI and/or Rent Roll a PLUS
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Efficient Time Management Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude
- Clear Criminal Background is required
Pay Rate: DOE
Renoir Staffing, LLC is committed to a drug-free workplace!
Since 1985, Renoir Staffing, LLC has been meeting the needs of apartment communities, property management companies, and commercial real estate offices. Headquartered in Alameda, Renoir Staffing has branch offices in San Jose, Folsom, and Anaheim, CA, employing more than 400 people with over $5 million in sales. The company has repeatedly been listed as one of the largest staffing agencies in the Bay Area. Please visit our website at www.Renoirstaffing.Com