El Dorado, CA 95623
Job Title: Janitor
Job Location: El Dorado, CA and the surrounding area
Janitor Position Description:
The Janitor reports to the Maintenance Supervisor or Property Manager and is responsible for keeping apartment communities/buildings in clean and orderly condition. He/she will perform heavy cleaning duties, which may include: cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing trash from the site. Duties may also include performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs, and cleaning debris from sidewalks.
Responsibilities of the Janitor:
The following reflects management s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The Janitor will diagnose problems and make repairs and/or clean in the following areas:
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
- Steam-clean or shampoo carpets
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors
- Other minor duties as required by the community manager
Qualifications for Janitor:
If applicable, candidates will be required to undergo skills-testing in order to verify experience.
At least one year experience working as a janitor in building maintenance for residential or commercial properties is required.
- Vocational training preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Experience in multi-family residential communities or senior living environments a plus
- Exceptional organization and time management skills required
- Work well under pressure
- Computer literacy, if applicable
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Criminal background check required
Pay Rate: DOE
Renoir Staffing, LLC is committed to a drug-free workplace!
Since 1985, Renoir Staffing, LLC has been meeting the needs of apartment communities, property management companies, and commercial real estate offices. Headquartered in Alameda, Renoir Staffing has branch offices in San Jose, Folsom, and Anaheim, CA, employing more than 400 people with over $5 million in sales. The company has repeatedly been listed as one of the largest staffing agencies in the Bay Area. Please visit our website at www.Renoirstaffing.Com