CTCAC HUD Compliance Specialist
Inland Empire, CA 91758
Job Title: CTCAC HUD Compliance Specialist
Job Location: Inland Empire/Riverside County
CTCAC HUD Compliance Specialist Position Description:
To assess the condition of properties for which HUD has an interest or obligation ensuring properties are in compliance with HUD REAC Uniform Physical Condition Standards. (UPCS)
Responsibilities of CTCAC HUD Compliance Specialist:
- The method in which REAC assesses the condition of properties is through an on-site physical inspection
- Compliance monitoring and reporting
- Provides annual project compliance monitoring and reporting.
- Regulatory Site Inspections (SCEP, CTCAC)
Qualifications for CTCAC HUD Compliance Specialist:
At least 2 5 years experience working as a CTCAC HUD Compliance Specialist is required.
- Performs the duties necessary to comply with contractual and regulatory agreements.
- Fulfills internal and external reporting requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills required.
- Work well under pressure.
- Computer literacy, if applicable.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Criminal background check required.
Pay Rate: 55K/year
Renoir Staffing, LLC is committed to a drug-free workplace!
Since 1985, Renoir Staffing, LLC has been meeting the needs of apartment communities, property management companies, and commercial real estate offices. Headquartered in Alameda, Renoir Staffing has branch offices in San Jose, Folsom, and Orange, CA, employing more than 400 people with over $5 million in sales. The company has repeatedly been listed as one of the largest staffing agencies in the Bay Area. Please visit our website at www.Renoirstaffing.Com