Assistant Property Manager
Job Title: Assistant Property Manager
The Assistant Manager fully supports the Property Manager in all functions. The Assistant Manager ensures the efficient operation of the property and is responsible for a significant portion of the on-site collections, posting and deposits of rental payments and evictions of delinquent residents as well as leasing apartments and review existing residents. The Assistant Property Manager acts as a lead person for specific tasks as may from time to time be delegated. They also assume responsibility for the property in the Property Managers absence.
Weekend shifts may be required.
- Overseeing day-to-day operations
- Supervising office and maintenance staff
- Budget management
- Monthly reports
- Property inspections
At least one-two years experience working in property management required, and the following skills are preferred:
- Customer service
- Strong computer literacy with MS Word, Excel, E-mail and Internet
- AMSI, YARDI or Rent Roll software is strongly preferred
- Section 8 Experience a MUST
- HUD Experience strongly preferred
- Exceptional organization and time management skills required
- Ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
- Criminal background check required
Renoir Staffing, LLC is committed to a Drug-Free Workplace!
Since 1985, Renoir Staffing, LLC has been meeting the needs of apartment communities, property management companies, and commercial real estate offices. Headquartered in Alameda, Renoir Staffing has branch offices in San Jose, Folsom, Culver City, and Garden Grove, CA, employing more than 500 people with over $10 million in sales. The company has repeatedly been listed as one of the largest staffing agencies in the Bay Area. Please visit our website at www.renoirstaffing.com