Oakland, CA US
Why work for Renoir?
Renoir Staffing is always busy with all property management jobs and looking for employees that can go straight to work! Renoir is a great company to work for while you are in-between permanent jobs, or if you want the leisure of taking time off between assignments. The company believes in work/life balance and values their employees. Once an employee has met the qualifications, sick time, medical benefits, and 401k are available. Ask your recruiter for details.
General functions of the Maintenance Technician:
- Works closely with the Property Manager or Maintenance Supervisor to complete property projects
- Completes work orders for residents efficiently and timely
- Complete start-to-finish vacant unit turnovers for new move-ins
- Work with vendors to complete projects: carpet/flooring replacement, carpet cleaning, unit cleaning
- Ensures that trash throughout the property is picked up and emptied into trash bins
- Full knowledge of how to turn a vacant unit from start to finish
- How to troubleshoot appliances and repair
- Full knowledge of painting, plumbing, and some electrical
- Attention to detail
- Understands and complies with state landlord-tenant law, Fair Housing laws and Cal-OSHA
- Works well under pressure and maintains a positive, friendly attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to communicate effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
Renoir Application Process:
- Renoir’s application can be completed online or in office. Government ID’s will need to be shown in person at one of our offices
- Renoir conducts post-offer criminal history backgrounds and reference checks in compliance with federal and state laws
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Renoir is a drug-free workplace!
Since 1985, Renoir Staffing, LLC has been meeting the needs of apartment communities, property management companies, and commercial real estate offices in California. Headquartered in Folsom, Renoir Staffing has branch offices in Alameda and Garden Grove, employing more than 600 people with over $10 million in sales. The company has repeatedly been listed as one of the largest staffing agencies in the Bay Area. Please visit our website at www.renoirstaffing.com